Wednesday 1 July 2015

co-operating with hate against yourself

I think most people respect the police and would co-operate with their interviews, but when you are suspected it is definitely the wrong thing to do. The police used my co-operation to arrest me immediately when I was in a state of shock, then fed the information to Dr K so he could pick and choose what he was going to make up, elaborate on and inflate, to go me to the best of his ability. A few things Dr K has made up are in relation to ideas he got from others, but also my saying I shook Melissa gently (first said at Tauranga hospital hence the immediate decision to write Melissa off) was what made him decide very early on, that he had firm ground to declare it was ‘solely shaken baby’ and to make all other ‘facts’ support this.

No comments:

Post a Comment